FRC Team 4001 Presents
FRC Games and Robots 2012-present
Objective: Each alliance commands one tower, five defenses, and a ‘secret passage’ which allows their robots to restock on ammunition, called boulders (soft balls). Capturing the tower and crossing the defences earn teams points. There is a 15-second autonomous period and a 2 minute and 15 second teleop period.
- "2016 First Stronghold"
- 2016 Game Manual
Greater Toronto Central Regional Champions
Qualified for the St. Louis World Championship
- 2015 - RECYCLE RUSH
World Championship Participants
North Bay Regional Finalists
Greater Toronto Central Regional Finalists
Industrial Safety Award Winners
Industrial Design Award Winners
Game: 27 by 54 ft field.Recycle Rush
Objective: It is played by two Alliances of three Teams each. Alliances compete simultaneously to score points by stacking Totes on Scoring Platforms, capping those stacks with Recycling Containers, and properly disposing of Litter, represented by pool noodles, in designated locations.
2014 - AERIAL ASSIST
Game: on a flat 25’ x 54’ ft field
Objective: To score as many balls in goals as possible during a 2 minute and 30 second match. The more Alliances score their ball in their goals, and the more they work together to do it, the more points their alliance receives.
Greater Toronto West Regional Competitors
North Bay Regional Competititors
First Fall Fiesta (Off season event)
- 2013 - ULTIMATE ASCENT
- 2013 Game Manual
- Game: on a flat, 27 x 54 ft field
- "Ultimate Ascent"
- Objective: Each alliance consists of three robots. They compete to score as many discs into their goals as they can during a two (2)-minute and fifteen (15)-second match. The higher the goal in which the disc is scored, the more points the alliance receives.
- Greater Toronto East Regional Competitors
- Western Canadian Regional Competitors
- 2013 Game Manual
- 2012 - REBOUND RUMBLE
- 2012 Game Manual
- Game: on a flat, 27 x 54 ft field.
- "Rebound Rumble"
- Objective: Each alliance consists of three robots. They compete to score as many basketballs into their hoops as they can during a 2 minute and 15 second match. The higher the hoop in which the basketball is scored, the more points the alliance receives.
- Greater Toronto West Regional Champions
- Rookie All-star Award